Our client – Swiss Bank with 85 years of history and billion level assets.
In 2019 the R&D Center branched into an IT product company in Kiev with its Product and Project management. They started working on the neobank for EU market.
Right now there are 4 active projects within neobank product: mobile banking, scoring, card system, CRM, services for VIP clients.
Facts about the team and project:
- team is over 40 people;
- 80% of them are Senior-level developers;
- no legacy projects;
- modern technologies (Angular, Node JS, PHP, Docker- Kubernetes, Symphony)
Feedback from the team members who joined recently:
- IT architecture level beyond their expectations;
- Challenging goals in the Fintech domain;
- Very high professional level of team;
- Mentors of Senior level who help to grow;
- Transparent communication in the team;
- Decision-making speed is high;
- Mature, emotionally stable and proactive team member.
- 2+ years- of work experience as a Business Analyst;
- Understanding of Scrum, Kanban or Agile methodology;
- Documentation skills (Jira);
- Ability to understand complex business problems and translate them to IT language (web applications);
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Good influencing and communication skills;
- Experience in writing user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria;
- Experience in technical writing.
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis (e.g. business process descriptions);
- Automation of the business processes;
- Formulation of the automation requirements;
- Collaborate with development team and integration team;
- Serve as the conduit between the internal and external stakeholders and the software development team through the requirements flow;
- Write and execute test cases to ensure requirements are covered and the solution is working correctly;
- Analyze information, needs, and requirements and then deliver the following artifacts as needed: vision documents, software requirements documents, use cases, user stories;
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
Good to have:
- Technical understanding of Web Services/APIs integration/XML/SOAP/JSON API/Rest;
- QA support experience — Functional testing of web application due to a technical assignment, testing plans;
- Understanding of UML;
- Fintech experience.
Тhe company is ready to offer:
- A team of dynamic, progressive people who will soon become your family;
- Decent salary level, which will be discussed individually, depending on your experience and skills;
- A friendly office located within walking distance from the metro;
- Flexible work schedule (starting at 9.00 to 11.00, ending at 18.00 to 20.00);
- Paid vacation, sick leaves, opportunity to work remotely;
- Non-trivial tasks contributing to the professional and personal development;
- Cookies, lunches, fragrant coffee and much more.