Rocket Route was founded in 2010, and now we are a leading aviation software company, helping flyers to get airborne, anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. We have processed over one million flights and have over 120,000 registered users flying worldwide. The team makes it possible to use the services anywhere, on any device and brings together into one system, everything the individual pilot or flight department needs to operate an aircraft and to connect directly with service suppliers on the ground. The company is transforming the aviation industry.
- 4+ years experience with C#/.NET;
- 3+ years of database development experience with SQL, MS SQL Server and SQLite;
- Strong understanding of SOAP and REST;
- Good understanding of source control using GIT (Bitbucket and/or VSTS is a plus);
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum framework (development team);
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience;
- PHP a strong plus;
- C/C++ is a strong plus;
- Very strong written and spoken English.
- You will work with data team staff to create and support existing processing and importing tools (Some part of the team works in USA, sometimes late afternoon meetings will be required due to time zone difference with other members of the distributed team);
- You will assist in engineering our new data models and framework;
- Troubleshooting existing code to resolve complex and challenging communications, reporting and analysis;
- Maintaining and upgrading existing business objects and core framework;
- Estimating your hours accurately and completing tasks on time.
- Great motivated Team;
- Comfortable office near Lviv city center at the park area;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional days off for special occasions;
- Free English Courses;
- Trainings, seminars, conferences, certifications etc. fully or partially paid by the Company;
- Lunch and coffee/tea provided free by the Company;
- Pizza/Sushi Day (every Thursday);
- Competitive salary opportunities;
- Corporate events and celebrations.