Our client is a global leader in the access control industry and an award-winning defense contractor that developed a surveillance and tracking system for the US Military.
Currently, in search for a Full Stack Developer, who are a self-starter, able to work independently while at the same time, collaborating with back-end development teams. The chosen individual must possess a creative mind and the ability to see projects through from conception to completion. The candidate will be responsible for the entire product development cycle and will be given much freedom to envision, design, develop, and implement professional, business-class web application solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new front end for existing API (from the scratch);
- Design architecture for new features;
- Work with databases;
- Writing maintainable, testable code;
- Code review;
- Envision, design, develop, test, and deliver professional, business-class web applications;
- Develop and conduct unit-tests for complete code coverage and validation;
- Deliver robust, solid, and high-performance final products;
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair defects and bugs that are reported;
- Develop new enhancements and product features based on feedback from key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Deep understanding of Web/Browser-based intranet and internet application UX and UI design paradigms;
- Capable of designing and developing modern, intuitive, and visually appealing HTML5 responsive web applications;
- Ability to select the best technologies to employ for individual projects;
- Must have strong working knowledge and experience with:
- HTML5/CSS styling
- PHP (Laravel 7+)
- Apache and/or NGINX
- Experience integrating with RESTful API backends
- MongoDB or MariaDB
- remote work in the start and comfortable working conditions in the office in the future (after COVID-19 they will be open a new office in Kiev);
- all conditions for development and full support from colleagues and the company;
- good salary .