The position of Head of Digital Marketing is opened with an actively growing online medical hub.
The team will warmly welcome a pro specialist and a team player.
- Achieve targets for the main marketing metrics (CPA, ROI, LTV and ROAS) on all traffic channels used to attract customers (PPC, FB, native advertising, E-mail, SEO, SMM);
- Manage booking, pharmacies and telemedicine application plans;
- Perform an audit for plans, product, prices, market, team – identify strengths and weaknesses;
- Implement quick changes in the company’s performance – display quick wins;
- Come out with a strategy for 2021 based on the audit of digital channels;
- Transform the team to suit your strategy;
- Analyze the work of each employee in your team, set clear KPIs for the month and monitor their implementation;
- Configure funnel and analytics for mobile applications and website.
- Experience in a similar position at least 2 years;
- Experience in managing a team of 5 people;
- Experience in creating and implementing a successful digital strategy;
- Skills to work with: advertising on Facebook / Insta, Google Ads, social networks FB and Insta, Youtube channel, Telegram channel, Email-marketing, SEO, chat-bot;
Will be a bonus:
- Google Analytics certifications and experience with Google Data Studio;
- You launched and successfully run an affiliate and loyalty program.
- Great eco-product;
- Ability to influence the product, we’re opened to your ideas;
- Young, cheerful, result-oriented team;
- Loyal and experienced management;
- Stable wages;
- Flexible work schedule: Mon.-Fri. 08: 00—17: 00 / 09:00 — 18:00 or 10:00 — 19:00;
- Formal employment;
- Office 10 minutes walking distance from Shulyavska metro station;
- Lounge zone with fragrant coffee and sweets.