Our client is a company that creates and develops modern payment services (neobank for EU market) is looking for a HR-Generalist, with good communication skills, which ready to be involved in the creation of hr processes and help businesses to create a global product.
- 3+ years of experience working in HR;
- Knowledge and understanding of the IT industry (terminology, basic knowledge of software development);
- Result-oriented and responsible person;
- Understanding of the hr process: Onboarding, Offboarding, Performance Review, Adaptation, etc.;
- Responsibility, the ability to work effectively in a multitasking environment;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Ability to plan and prioritize your time;
- Strong multitasking skills, attention to details;
- Strong leadership skills and pro-activeness;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Participation in the full hr process;
- HR consulting;
- HR-review with colleagues;
- Support and coordination of HR events;
- Coordination of development requests from colleagues.
Тhe company is ready to offer:
- A team of dynamic, progressive people who will soon become your family;
- Decent salary level, which will be discussed individually, depending on your experience and skills;
- A friendly office located within walking distance from the metro;
- Flexible work schedule (starting at 9.00 to 11.00, ending at 18.00 to 20.00);
- Paid vacation, sick leaves, opportunity to work remotely;
- Non-trivial tasks contributing to the professional and personal development;
- Cookies, lunches, fragrant coffee and much more.