Our client is a company that creates and develops modern payment services (neobank for EU market) is looking for a developer who will become a part of the mobile development team and will be in line with common architecture and industry best practices.
- 2+ years of work experience as an Android developer;
- Expertise in Kotlin, Java Core;
- Experience with Android Architecture Components (Multithreading/Coroutines + LiveData, AndroidX, Glide/Picasso, Dagger2 and etc/);
- Good knowledge of Moxy, Dagger, Retrofit, Ciceron (for navigation);
- Good knowledge of Realm, SQLite, Room or another ORM;
- Experience with MVVM, Clean Architecture;
- Experience with Firebase (Analytics, Push Notifications, Remote Config, Storage);
- Familiar with JUnit, Mockito or Espresso;
- Experience with Gradle and Git;
- Intermediate (B1) level of English.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features;
- Write unit, integration, bdd tests;
- Make a code review of merge requests.
Тhe company is ready to offer:
- A team of dynamic, progressive people who will soon become your family;
- Decent salary level, which will be discussed individually, depending on your experience and skills;
- A friendly office located within walking distance from the metro;
- Flexible work schedule (starting at 9.00 to 11.00, ending at 18.00 to 20.00);
- Paid vacation, sick leaves, opportunity to work remotely;
- Non-trivial tasks contributing to the professional and personal development;
- Cookies, lunches, fragrant coffee and much more.