KIEV/ LIMASSOL OR REMOTE
Our Client is an online graphic design editor launched by Deposit photos. The company has distributed teams worldwide with offices in Kyiv and Limassol. They’re a team of more than 100 people, and this number keeps on growing along with the product and its user base. So they are always on the lookout for talents ready to join their enthusiastic squad.
They believe that everyone is capable of creating cool designs to share with the world. The company helps marketers, bloggers, and entrepreneurs produce high-quality content and deliver it to their audience quickly and easily. They are creating a platform that helps to complete almost any design task in a few clicks.
- Layered Architecture principles, SOLID.
- Algorithm complexity analysis (big O notation).
Will be a big plus:
- MongoDB experience.
- Distributed systems experience (queues, locks, scheduling).
- DevOps experience.
- Typescript experience.
- Be engaged in development and evolution of microservice architecture
- Working in close collaboration with frontend engineers to deliver user stories to production.
- Be expected to take full control of what you’re doing, using proper monitoring tools
- Provided by the infrastructure team.
- They encourage horizontal knowledge transfer, so if you’re interested in infrastructure development/ tooling or want to play with OpenCV to speed up video generation, this is always welcome.
They are offer:
- Competitive compensation level
- Paid Vacations (24 days), Statutory Holidays and Sick leaves
- Comfortable Office
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Professional Growth
- Corporate parties, celebrations and office games
Send your CVs to @mitronadya or firstname.lastname@example.orgМне интересно