We are an IT product company with over 10 years of experience with WordPress products. We started creating plugins for Elementor page builder when it was very far from mainstream and we know everything about it.
We help our customers implement their vision into stunning websites, and enjoy the process without writing a line of code or finishing web-design courses.
In fact the combined expertise of our team allows us to foretell market trends in this area and fuel new products development. We’re full of ideas and will gladly welcome a Product Marketing Manager to help us communicate with our customers.
Main requirements :
- 3+ years of experience in a product marketing role;
- Describe new functionality and features in a friendly and comprehensive way to users;
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, etc.);
- Create communication strategy;
- Understand Customer journey;
- Experience with GA, GTM, Hotjar;
- Experience with UI/UX;
- Create go-to-market and announcement campaigns for new features;
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, new product launches);
- Work with various teams and contractors (design, content, PPC, SEO, product, sales) to implement marketing strategies;
- Oversee ad campaigns launch.
- Higher education in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Experience in market analysis;
- Understanding of best product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns);
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools;
- Ability to communicate the value of ideas and hypotheses to stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or above.
- Background in design and copywriting will be a plus;
- Experience in creating landing pages will be a plus
Тhe company is ready to offer:
- Competitive compensation level;
- Paid Vacations (15 days) and sick leaves;
- Opportunity to work remote or in a comfortable office in Mykolaiv or Kiev;
- Flexible Work Schedule (start from 8:00/11:00 to 17:00/20:00);
- Gym Compensation (enjoy a 50% compensation for a yearly gym membership);
- Professional Growth;
- Corporate parties, events, etc.