Our Client is an online graphic design editor launched by Deposit photos. The company has distributed teams worldwide with offices in Kyiv and Limassol. They’re a team of more than 100 people, and this number keeps on growing along with the product and its user base. So they are always on the lookout for talents ready to join their enthusiastic squad.
They believe that everyone is capable of creating cool designs to share with the world. The company helps marketers, bloggers, and entrepreneurs produce high-quality content and deliver it to their audience quickly and easily. They are creating a platform that helps to complete almost any design task in a few clicks.
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing role for international B2C company with customers in US and EU markets;
- Proven track record in effective building and optimising communication flows — email, in-product banners, push notifications etc;
- Experience with optimising landing pages for SEO and paid channels effective performance;
- Experience in customer development for English speaking countries;
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with data to identify patterns and find opportunities for acquisition and LTV growth;
- Able to prepare business cases and communicate the value of ideas and hypotheses for stakeholders;
- Experience managing the team of 5+ members and setting up effective processes;
- Intellectually curious, with a demonstrated commitment to continuous growth;
- Minimum Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Conduct ongoing market, competitive and customer analysis to ensure the product maintains market demands and audience expectations;
- Initiating A/B tests to improve onboarding, activation, monetisation and pricing that impact bottomline KPIs;
- Working with product and engineering teams on implementing segmented marketing campaigns across multichannel touchpoints;
- Customer research (quantitative and qualitative) for US and EU markets;
- Constant improvement of product positioning for specific market and audience segments, develop messaging for key communication channels (with the copywriting team);
- Prepare go-to-market and product announcement campaigns for new features;
- Identify ways to increase sales by analysing website funnel gaps (including but not limited to LPO and sign up forms improvement).
THEY ARE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation level;
- Paid Vacations (24 days), Statutory Holidays and Sick leaves;
- Comfortable Office;
- Flexible Work Schedule;
- Professional Growth;
- Corporate parties, celebrations and office games.