Our client is the first public cryptocurrency exchange in Ukraine and CIS countries. Since 2014 they are developing Bitcoin-ecosystem and Blockchain-projects. Today they specialize in consulting, developing and managing projects in FinTech and GovTech.
Currently in search of a Senior Android Developer/Team Lead
- 5+ years of work experience as an Android Developer;
- 3+ published apps;
- good knowledge of Android SDK and different Android versions and ways
- work with screens of different sizes;
- support of Android 6.0;
- good knowledge of Android user interface design principles, patterns and best practices;
- multithreaded solutions;
- experience in: Kotlin, Java;
- Android Architecture Components;
- Android Jetpack;
- MVC, MVP, Clean Architecture, MVVM;
- experience with offline storage, reading and performance tuning;
- the ability to develop applications based on natural user interfaces such as “touch”;
- familiarity with the cloud messaging API and push notifications;
- understanding of Android development principles and Google interface guidelines;
- knowledge of the Android ecosystem and libraries available for common tasks such as Retrofit, OkHttp, RxJava (RxAndroid);
- understanding the TDD approach;
- an understanding of software engineering (from low-level details to high-level concepts), the ability to quickly make optimal decisions.
- creation of a functional mobile application;
- implementation of cool animation using the library;
- promoting test automation;
- building a CI process; design and creation of application architecture;
- review of tasks and functions;
- understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- Flexible office hours.
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year.
- Brand-new equipment.
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions.
- Cool and friendly team
- Interesting tasks