Our client is a digital assets exchange that is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) is looking for a Senior Python Developer (remote).
Join their company and you will help build the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone across the MENA region, operating real-time applications with high frequency, low latency updates, and managing the most secure, dockerized infrastructure running in the cloud.
Their tech stack is Python and Django Framework, Micro-Service Architecture, SQL and no-SQL DBs, iOS and Android applications, web front-end and AWS infrastructure, Kubernetes.
- 4+ years of experience in Back-end development;
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (ideally Django);
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS), REST API and FIX Protocol APIs;
- Strong understanding of databases and SQL;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field;
- English level is Upper — intermediate +;
- Interest in crypto-assets.
- Write effective, scalable code;
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance;
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications;
- Test and debug programs;
- Improve functionality of existing systems;
- Implement security and data protection solutions;
- Assess and prioritize feature requests;
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
The company is ready to offer:
- A competitive salary and package with employee stock options;
- Full remote schedule;
- A globally distributed team, with a diverse team and inclusive culture;
- A focus on individual learning and development;
- The opportunity to impact the financial aspect of millions of people in the region;
- The opportunity to become an owner and to build complex financial & trading systems.