Our client is a digital assets exchange that is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) is looking for a Senior Python Developer (remote).
Join their company and you will help build the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone across the MENA region, operating real-time applications with high frequency, low latency updates, and managing the most secure, dockerized infrastructure running in the cloud.
Their tech stack is Python and Django Framework, Micro-Service Architecture, SQL and no-SQL DBs, iOS and Android applications, web front-end and AWS infrastructure, Kubernetes.
- +6 years of industry-relevant experience;
- Strong problem-solving skills, using data structures and algorithms;
- Must have proficiency in one popular Python framework (ideally Django), REST-based web services and have experience writing Rest APIs;
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong understanding of web fundamentals, database and SQL;
- Familiarity with Cloud Providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), GCP, Azure;
- English level is Upper — intermediate +;
- You are excited about and fluent in Linux systems and performance tuning;
- Experience using a source control system such as GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab or similar.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Blockchain technology;
- You actively participate in open source projects;
- You are excited about the borderless currency around the world.
- Writing bug-free scalable code, with required unit tests, integration tests, etc;
- Building customer-facing APIs, keeping security, scalability, and SOLID principles in mind;
- Articulate a long-term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems;
- Build new services to meet critical product and business needs using Golang, Python;
- Responsible for key engineering metrics such as uptime, reliability, service SLAs;
- Design, develop, and maintain, write RFCs for backend components and services;
- Write high-quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers;
- Design, build and engineer reliability in key CI/CD systems and tools;
- Be proactive and creative to strike the right balance between product, engineering, and business needs;
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise;
- Relentless focus on delivering high-quality, bug-free code;
- Go the extra mile to identify and fix customer pain points.
The company is ready to offer:
- A competitive salary and package with employee stock options;
- Full remote schedule;
- A globally distributed team, with a diverse team and inclusive culture;
- A focus on individual learning and development;
- The opportunity to impact the financial aspect of millions of people in the region;
- The opportunity to become an owner and to build complex financial & trading systems.