HRD will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources management and program implementation. This will include the management of HR programs, business partnerships, employee relations, and legal compliance. We are looking for an experienced HR leader with strong, proactive communication skills, and with the ability to influence and partner with the leadership team and engage with the global HR team, while at the same time helping drive the talent strategy.
We are looking for a person who is ready to be a manager of the whole HR team in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, and Serbia.
- Set and align the global talent strategy with the business priorities to drive results;
- Drive the delivery of talent processes & programs globally;
- Assist with the change process driven by the rapid growth of the company;
- Develop and implement data-driven, short-term solutions while also solving long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes;
- Evaluate existing HR policies. Identify and propose solutions to correct inconsistent HR policies and gaps;
- Improve manager capabilities through coaching and implementation of management development programs and opportunities;
- Use developed metrics, identify employee training needs, including soft skills, and suggest development opportunities and channels;
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of soft skills training programs. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
- Provide expertise, day-to-day HR guidance, and consultation to the management and employees in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development;
- Build relationships of trust with employees and managers;
- Use and request data: Analyze trends and metrics, and develop solutions, programs, and policies to support the business objectives further;
- Assist international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in resolving complex employee relations issues;
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and respective employment laws.
Will be a plus:
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment;
- Critical thinking with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues;
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues, and prioritize projects concurrently;
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- Benefits program;
- Corporate social events;
- Professional development opportunities;
- 20 vacation days 10 sick leave days;
- Assistance with IE accounting and tax payments.
Our client is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. They have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, they focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.