Our client is the first public cryptocurrency exchange in Ukraine and CIS countries. Since 2014 they are developing Bitcoin-ecosystem and Blockchain-projects. Today they specialize in consulting, developing and managing projects in FinTech and GovTech. Their clients are commercial and national banks, investment funds, public institutions, major corporations and private investors.
Currently in search of a Middle and Senior NodeJS Developer
- 3+ years of experience with JS and Node.js;
- experience with MySQL, Postgres, Redis or similar databases;
- experience in API development and implementation (with a focus on high load and security);
- extensive experience in scalable microservices via Express in Node.js;
- experience with secure communications, infrastructure security, network security, and best practices of protecting data in the cloud;
- experience with the HTTP / HTTPS protocol;
- experience with WebSockets, Sequelize, RabbitMQ;
- experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- experience with metrics / code checking tools;
- ability to write clear and concise documentation;
- team playing;
- independence and striving for growth;
- experience with Java;
- blockchain protocols and technologies comprehension.
- design, development, support, monitoring and troubleshooting of large-scale distributed systems based on microservices with a high volume of transactions.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Compensation of educational activities: certifications, courses, conferences;
- Office near Kontraktova Ploshcha;
- Flexible office hours;
- 20 business days of paid holiday a year;
- Brand-new equipment;
- Paid state holidays and paid days on special occasions;
- A professional and friendly team;
- Interesting tasks.