Our client has a market history of over 8 years. They provide an enterprise e-сommerce software that transforms the way groceries and supermarkets engage with customers, buyers, and shoppers, deliver order experiences, make sales. They allow users to create an eCommerce website aimed at enhancing customers’ shopping experiences. Their fully managed solution is designed for local, regional and national chains and is fast, intuitive, reliable, highly secure, and customized for each individual brand.
Currently in search for a Senior Full stack ASP.Net Developer
- working experience 5 years + as a Full stack ASP.Net Developer;
- proficient knowledge of web application architecture;
- excellent understanding of structure and architecture;
- thoughtful approach to completing tasks;
- experience with production support;
- code review;
- intermediate level of spoken and written English (for communication with colleagues, reading documentation, processing feedback from customers. Part of the team is English-speaking;
- high-quality, optimized, reliable, clean, clear code, without clutter
- bachelor degree in computer science.
- FULL STACK developer, expert in: ASP.NET, MVC, jQuery, SQL, CSS;
- Expert FRONT END: CSS3, TypeScript, MVC, jQuery. Responsive design. Knockout is a plus;
- Expert MIDDLE Ware: C#, Entity Framework, design patterns;
- Expert BACK END: SQL Server.
Will be a plus:
- experience with React;
- experience with nopCommerce is very beneficial;
- experience with e-commerce applications.
- are a good team player;
- are an ambitious, independent and self-motivated person;
- are quality-oriented.
then you are THE RIGHT PERSON for the team!
- a steadily growing company that appreciates and respects employees;
- high requirements for work;
- paid vacation 14 days;
- quality product with high demand;
- real opportunity to influence the technologies used in the product;
- freedom of actions and decisions,
- frequent opportunities to develop new interesting tasks
- global team
- work by New York business hours Sun-Thu 9 AM – 6 PM (16.00 – 01.00 Ukraine)
- FULL TIME – 40 hours per week
Join the team and bring new technologies to the market!Мне интересно