Our client is the leader of global online gift registry services, which gives the flexibility to choose items from any store in the world. This is an enterprise software for large, multi-store retailers which is highly integrated and gives partners and their customers a uniquely branded gift registry experience and lets retailers do what they do best, sell products while creating an additional source of profit.
- Design and extend the current web applications using ASP.NET C#;
- Development of new features;
- Optimizing and improving existing solutions;
- Writing Unit and Integration tests;
- Continuous improvement of code quality;
- Work in close collaboration with others in a team.
- At least 5+ years of experience developing applications in C#/.NET;
- Deep knowledge of .NET Framework 4.5.2, .Net Core > 2.2;
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core WebApi, WCF, WebForms;
- Experience working with relational database systems MS SQL, Transact-SQL;
- Experience with cloud servers (e.g. AWS);
- Understanding of Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git;
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Understanding design patterns;
- Experience in Unit testing;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- They like to have fun, they love what they do, they relax when they need to, they are a great team;
- Regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal training and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.