Our client is an award-winning B2B product that uses sophisticated Computer Vision, Data Science, and AI technology to provide personalized fit experiences for e-commerce companies. Taking just 2 photos from any smartphone allows consumers to find the right size/fit and visualize how clothing looks and fits before making the purchase.
This solution drives down returns and inventory and uses body data to create more efficient and sustainable business models.
The team will warmly welcome a Senior Research Engineer with a solid math background and extensive experience in R&D.
- Solid mathematical background;
- 5+ years of software engineering experience;
- 5+ years of applied algorithmic R&D experience in 3D graphics and/or 3D computer vision;
- 3+ years of experience with Python;
- Practical experience delivering results of R&D into production;
- Practical experience with at least one deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch);
- Practical experience in developing solutions based on optimization methods;
- Practical experience with differentiable rendering or multi-view problems is a big plus.
- Applying algorithmic R&D at the intersection of 3D computer vision and 3D graphics;
- Analyzing existing algorithmic pipelines, identifying problems, proposing solutions and ideas;
- Collecting and prioritizing the most beneficial hypotheses;
- Checking R&D hypotheses with clear reporting.
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social, and cultural events.