Our client is a global digital transformation tech company. They create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. They are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
They project is the leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics and optimization.
- You will work in a dynamic, collaborative company culture with cutting-edge technologies like AWS/Azure/Kubernetes;
- Creating CI/CD flows, developing tools/automation components, responsible for cloud and on-premise infrastructure;
- Following the Agile work methodology.
- Experience in scripting: PowerShell/CMD/Bash;
- Familiar with Cloud Platforms;
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operation systems;
- Experience with CI systems including Jenkins/TeamCity etc;
- Familiar with Docker or other container technologies;
- Experience working with Git;
- High intermediate level of English;
- Ability to work independently, eager to solve problems as they arise.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experienced with VMware or other virtualization technologies;
- Experienced with infra as code frameworks like Terraform and Serverless;
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development.
THEY ARE OFFER:
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.