Our client is a company which creates and develops modern payment services (Neobank for EU market) is looking for a Senior PHP developer.
- Experience with PHP (4+ years);
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Experience creating RESTful APIs (2+ years);
- R&D experience with software projects;
- English at a level where you can comfortably read and write;
- Must: Understanding of SOLID, KISS, DRY;
- Must: Doctrine, Symphony.
- Сreating backend and frontend of a Card/CRM solution;
- Implementation of RESTful APIs;
- Integration with 3rd party systems and APIs;
- Write unit, integration, bdd tests;
- Make a code review of merge requests.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Docker;
- Operational knowledge of HTTP and the ability to troubleshoot problems anywhere across the stack.
Тhe company is ready to offer:
- A team of dynamic, progressive people who will soon become your family;
- Decent salary level, which will be discussed individually, depending on your experience and skills;
- A friendly office located in walking distance from the metro;
- Flexible work schedule (starting at 9.00 to 11.00, ending at 18.00 to 20.00);
- Paid vacation, sick leaves, opportunity to work remotely;
- Non-trivial tasks contributing to the professional and personal development;
- Cookies, lunches, fragrant coffee and much more 😉