Our client is an award-winning B2B product which uses sophisticated Computer Vision and AI technology to provide personalized fit experiences for e-commerce companies. Taking just 2 photos from any smartphone allows consumers to find the right size/fit and visualize how clothing looks and fits like before making the purchase.
This solution drives down returns and inventory and uses body data to create more efficient and sustainable business models.
The team will warmly welcome a Middle Front End Developer skilled in Angular to work with the product.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Front-end developer;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3;
- Work experience with preprocessors (SASS, LESS, Stylus), especially with SASS (SCSS);
- Experience with Angular 6+ (NGRX, Material 2);
- Experience with Gulp, Webpack;
- Experience in using version control and management systems: GIT;
- Experience in using REST API;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
- English language reading skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with node.js;
- Experience with three.js;
- Experience with Django templates;
- Experience with Invision;
- Experience with template engines Jade (Pug), HAML, EJS;
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop or Gimp, Inkscape.
- Convert UI/UX designs into high-quality code;
- Document technical decisions and approaches;
- Work on our main products MTM, 3D and Perfect Fit;
- Develop custom solutions for our clients.
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social and cultural events.