Our client is a leading cybersecurity consulting company with an essential focus on blockchain security. They deliver cybersecurity services for businesses of any scale and end customers around the world. They have around 300 successful cases of cybersecurity improvement measures including bug bounty programs, penetration testing, DDoS resistance checks, blockchain contracts audits, and assessment of other vulnerabilities.
Now they are looking for a highly skilled Solidity Smart Contract Auditor
Required skills :
- Fluency in Solidity;
- Good understanding of the Ethereum blockchain and dapp architecture;
- Understanding of different deFi protocols;
- Knowledge of ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155, etc standards;
- Experience with unit testing, documentation, design reviews, and code review;
- Experience working with smart contracts in a review and security environment.
- Reviewing the code (primarily solidity contracts) of blockchain projects, working to identify vulnerabilities, design and architectural flaws, quality improvement, and ways to mitigate future risk;
- Writing clear and concise reports and “action-steps” for developers;
- Interact with developers and key stakeholders when identifying and handling security issues.
Тhe company is ready to offer :
- remote work;
- high-quality courses of English for free;
- medical insurance (upon the end of the probation period);
- regular professional training and workshops.