Our client – Swiss Bank with 85 years of history and billion level assets.
In 2019 the R&D Center branched into an IT product company in Kiev with its Product and Project management. They started working on the neobank for EU market.
Right now there are 4 active projects within neobank product: mobile banking, scoring, card system, CRM, services for VIP clients.
Facts about the team and project:
- team is over 40 people;
- 80% of them are Senior-level developers;
- no legacy projects;
- modern technologies (Angular, Node JS, PHP, Docker- Kubernetes, Symphony)
Feedback from the team members who joined recently:
- IT architecture level beyond their expectations;
- Challenging goals in the Fintech domain;
- Very high professional level of team;
- Mentors of Senior level who help to grow;
- Transparent communication in the team;
- Decision-making speed is high;
- Mature, emotionally stable and proactive team member.
- 2+ years of work experience as an Android developer;
- Expertise in Kotlin, Java Core;
- Experience with Android Architecture Components (Multithreading/Coroutines + LiveData, AndroidX, Glide/Picasso, Dagger2 and etc/);
- Good knowledge of Moxy, Dagger, Retrofit, Ciceron (for navigation);
- Good knowledge of Realm, SQLite, Room or another ORM;
- Experience with MVVM, Clean Architecture;
- Experience with Firebase (Analytics, Push Notifications, Remote Config, Storage);
- Familiar with JUnit, Mockito or Espresso;
- Experience with Gradle and Git;
- Intermediate (B1) level of English.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features;
- Write unit, integration, bdd tests;
- Make a code review of merge requests.
Тhe company is ready to offer:
- A team of dynamic, progressive people who will soon become your family;
- Decent salary level, which will be discussed individually, depending on your experience and skills;
- A friendly office located in walking distance from the metro;
- Flexible work schedule (starting at 9.00 to 11.00, ending at 18.00 to 20.00);
- Paid vacation, sick leaves;
- Non-trivial tasks that challenge and help growing;
- Daily, Sprints and Agile approach cross company;
- Fee payment in USD above the market mean;
- office or ⅔ days (Developers)remote regime after onboarding;
- Multicultural teams with Swiss colleagues.