Looking for a seasoned СMO who will dive into the product, to understand its core and develop growth strategies to scale the product into new foreign markets.
Our candidate knows his ground perfectly in digital marketing and entering new markets, prefers an iterative approach, creative, ready for experiments and bold moves when classical ones don’t payback.
You will have complete power to change the product voice and strategy to reach our customers and win their favor.
- Experience in brand management;
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills;
- Excellent English level (C2+);
- At least 3 years experience in digital marketing;
- Experience in advertising with Google AdWords and social networks, SEO, content management, and SMM;
- In-depth understanding of marketing channels;
- High creativity and ability to formulate a unique and distinct vision of the product for potential customers;
- Experience in SaaS and Product companies marketing;
- Experience in entering foreign markets (EU, USA);
- Competent in the latest trends and best practices of digital marketing.
- Grow traffic and customer base;
- Define brand positioning;
- Develop marketing and promotional strategies;
- Develop content strategies;
- Launch marketing campaigns;
- Monitor and analyze worldwide market trends;
- Perform competitor analysis;
- Perform market research;
- Work closely with the team to create and implement strategies and campaigns;
- Supervise all active strategies and campaigns. Intervene personally when necessary;
- Find and cooperate with agencies on media, advertising, trade, and consumer promotion, PR, consumer research;
- Find and cooperate with other necessary local contractors;
- Set up best fit marketing analytical tools;
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance;
- Work within set KPIs;
- Report to CEO and investor.
They are ready to offer:
- A team of dynamic, progressive people who will soon become your family;
- Decent salary level, which will be discussed individually, depending on your experience and skills;
- A friendly office located within walking distance from the subway;
- Flexible work schedule (starting at 9.00 to 11.00, ending at 18.00 to 20.00);
- Paid vacation, sick leaves, opportunity to work remotely;
- Non-trivial tasks contributing to the professional and personal development;
- Cookies, lunches, fragrant coffee, and much more 😉