Our client – Swiss Bank with 85 years of history and billion level assets.
In 2019 the R&D Center branched into an IT product company in Kiev with its Product and Project management. They started working on the neobank for EU market.
Right now there are 4 active projects within neobank product: mobile banking, scoring, card system, CRM, services for VIP clients.
Facts about the team and project:
- team is over 40 people;
- 80% of them are Senior-level developers;
- no legacy projects;
- modern technologies (Angular, Node JS, PHP, Docker- Kubernetes, Symphony)
Feedback from the team members who joined recently:
- IT architecture level beyond their expectations;
- Challenging goals in the Fintech domain;
- Very high professional level of team;
- Mentors of Senior level who help to grow;
- Transparent communication in the team;
- Decision-making speed is high;
- Mature, emotionally stable and proactive team member.
Now they are looking for experienced DevOps. On this position you will be getting involved in automation, deployment and container improvements, join to a growing team, culture and process within Dev and Ops Operation and maintenance of dev and production environments, infrastructure development .
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience with Docker;
- Strong knowledge with solutions based on Linux systems, LA;
- Experience with SPA application structure and HTTP protocol;
- Understanding CI/CD purpose and tooling;
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, PHP);
- Understanding IaC principles and tools as: Ansible, Terraform, etc.;
- Knowledge of OSI;
- Experience with Kubrenetes.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with DevOps/SRE philosophy;
- Experience with Jira/Confluence;
- Understanding of git (why rebase matters);
- Experience with RDBMS like: Postgrees, Mysql;
- Queues experience (Kafka);
- Object storages experience (S3, Blob);
- Credentials secure experience Vault;
- Experience with VMWare, VirtualBox, KVM;
- Experience with blue green deployment;
- Experience with monitoring system Zabbix, Prometeus;
- Experience with IaaS providers (AWS, Azure, Do);
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Support existing team for projects deployments (Docker/Php/Node SPA complex application);
- CI/CD pipelines create/update/support (standalone gitlab);
- Support and extend current infrastructure based on IaC principles.
- A team of dynamic, progressive people who will soon become your family;
- Decent salary level, which will be discussed individually, depending on your experience and skills;
- A friendly office located in walking distance from the metro;
- Flexible work schedule (starting at 9.00 to 11.00, ending at 18.00 to 20.00);
- Paid vacation, sick leaves;
- Non-trivial tasks that challenge and help growing;
- Daily, Sprints and Agile approach cross company;
- Fee payment in USD above the market mean;
- office or ⅔ days (Developers)remote regime after onboarding;
- Multicultural teams with Swiss colleagues.