Our client – Swiss Bank with 85 years of history and billion-level assets is looking for Junior QA Engineer.
In 2019 the R&D Center branched into an IT product company in Kyiv with its Product and Project management. They started working on the neobank for EU market.
Right now there are 4 active projects within neobank product: mobile banking, scoring, card system, CRM, services for VIP clients.
Facts about the team and project:
- team is over 40 people;
- 80% of them are Senior-level developers;
- no legacy projects;
- modern technologies (Angular, Node JS, PHP, Docker- Kubernetes, Symphony)
Feedback from the team members who joined recently:
- IT architecture level beyond their expectations;
- Challenging goals in the Fintech domain;
- Very high professional level of team;
- Mentors of Senior level who help to grow;
- Transparent communication in the team;
- Decision-making speed is high;
- Mature, emotionally stable and proactive team member.
Main requirements :
- IT School diploma;
- At least 1 year of experience in QA;
- Knows JIRA/Confluence and at least 1 testing tool management;
- Curious, structured, and organized, resist the stress;
- Good in English talking and writing;
- Experience in Frontend;
- Attentive to details;
- Good knowledge of test documentation;
- Understanding of Software Life Cycle Development
Will be a plus:
- Experience in a CRM and Banking;
- Experience in Backend testing;
- ISTQB certification
Тhe company is ready to offer:
- A team of dynamic, progressive people who will soon become your family;
- Decent salary level, which will be discussed individually, depending on your experience and skills;
- Flexible work schedule (starting at 9.00 to 11.00, ending at 18.00 to 20.00);
- Paid vacation, sick leaves;
- Multicultural teams with Swiss colleagues.