Established in 1974, Galaxy Control Systems is a global leader in the access control industry and an award-winning defense contractor that developed a surveillance and tracking system for the US Military.
The intensive research and development from this program produced many technological discoveries and breakthroughs, including the technology that led to the development of one of the security industry’s first intelligent access control panels.
Galaxy Control Systems today pride ourselves, not only on the quality of our products but also on the quality of our employees. It takes great people who share a common vision –– from design and production to sales and customer service –– to produce great results.
Currently in search for a professional, who will have tasks related to integrations with other systems and updating the functionality of their software.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in .NET development;
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with WPF
- Knowledge of Paradigm & Principles (OOP/functional programming principles).
- Understanding of Rest API
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience with video streaming.
What you will do:
Company has integrations with multiple video security systems providers. The clients that installed their hardware ask for the integration with new video providers, so they are going to integrate the other systems.
The first integrations were made by company in-house developer. They outsourced these tasks later, but now they have an understanding that there are a lot of tasks to do in this area. You will use SDKs and you will have a contact with the development teams of the video providers. The integrated providers change their SDKs from time to time, so a significant part of your time will be related to updating the current integrations.
Also, you will have tasks related to integrations with other systems and updating the functionality of their software.
The company is ready to offer :
- Competitive salary
- Trendy work equipment, which will become yours after 12 months of working in a company
- Remote job in a small friendly team
- Insurance compensation every year, $800
- 24 calendar days of vacation or financial compensation if not used
- Free English classes