Our client – Swiss Bank with 85 years of history and billion level assets is looking experienced QA Team Lead .
In 2019 the R&D Center branched into an IT product company in Kiev with its Product and Project management. They started working on the neobank for EU market.
Right now there are 4 active projects within neobank product: mobile banking, scoring, card system, CRM, services for VIP clients.
Facts about the team and project:
- team is over 40 people;
- 80% of them are Senior-level developers;
- no legacy projects;
- modern technologies (Angular, Node JS, PHP, Docker- Kubernetes, Symphony)
Feedback from the team members who joined recently:
- IT architecture level beyond their expectations;
- Challenging goals in the Fintech domain;
- Very high professional level of team;
- Mentors of Senior level who help to grow;
- Transparent communication in the team;
- Decision-making speed is high;
- Mature, emotionally stable and proactive team member.
Main requirements :
- Strong manual testing skills: Test Design and Manual Testing of WEB and Mobile Applications;
- Knowledge of concepts, methodologies and principles of software testing;
- Understanding and using the black box, smoke, integration, functional, non-functional, regression testing;
- Knowledge of the life cycle of the bug’s priority and importance;
- Working with test documentation.
- Experience managing multiple QA employees
Will be a plus:
- Jira+Zephyr experience
- Being document addict (Confluence)
- A bit of Auto Testing skills. Webdriver.io
Тhe company is ready to offer:
- A team of dynamic, progressive people who will soon become your family;
- Decent salary level, which will be discussed individually, depending on your experience and skills;
- A friendly office located in walking distance from the metro;
- Flexible work schedule (starting at 9.00 to 11.00, ending at 18.00 to 20.00);
- Paid vacation, sick leaves;
- Non-trivial tasks that challenge and help growing;
- Daily, Sprints and Agile approach cross company;
- Fee payment in USD above the market mean;
- office or ⅔ days (Developers)remote regime after onboarding;
- Multicultural teams with Swiss colleagues.