Our client — company with a great diversity of projects, teams, and roles is looking for a creative and experienced Recruiting Lead to join their expanding team. This is an exciting time to join their company as they continue their significant growth trend.
- 3+ years in recruitment;
- Experience in IT company;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-driven and proactive, energetic;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks;
- Positive attitude, creativity, integrity, readiness for aggressive hiring plans;
- Passion to recruiting and IT;
- Upper-Intermediate English level will a plus;
- High Degree
- The major area of responsibility is finding and hiring great engineers!
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes);
- Provide recruitment process compliance by all hiring process’ participants;
- Manage team of recruiters: mentor, develop, set up and control KPIs, vacancy load, provide performance progress, motivate and retain;
- Keep track of recruiting metrics;
- Participating in different marketing activities (meetups, workshops, conferences), promote Grid Dynamics on the market, build a network of potential candidates;
- Keep reporting data accuracy and timely update recruitment tool;
- Create/update attractive job descriptions (together with hiring managers), manage postings.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- 20 vacation days 10 sick leave days
- Assistance with IE accounting and tax payments.
Our client is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. They have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, they focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.