An award-winning technology company and leading digital agency group with a growing client base in the US, Europe, and Africa. They enable clients to create and execute successful strategies and end-to-end solutions for their digital transformation: from customer-centric design and marketing services to custom software engineering and intelligent enterprise automation.
They’re recognized leaders in e-commerce, SaaS, and marketplace solutions and in AI and Data Science.
They’re launching a brand new tech direction and they are looking for ambitious SAPCommerce(Hybris)Engineer to join the team. The ideal candidate should have a strong software engineering background with deep expertise in SAP Commerce (Hybris) platform and a willingness to deal with microservices.
- Strong software engineering theoretical knowledge (solid knowledge of multi-layered distributed software architecture, OOP, Design Patterns, etc.)
- Experience with SAP Commerce (Hybris) platform on more than 2 commercial projects
- 3+ years of commercial Java programming experience
- Strong understanding of Spring framework
- Experience working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies
- A strong intermediate English proficiency with good communication skills
- Experience with SQL databases
As a plus:
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian services (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence)
- Hands-on experience with messenges queuing/delivery services (Amazon SQL, SNS, S3 ets.)
- Practical experience with infrastructure (Web servers, cloud services, UNIX/Linux command line)
- Knowledge of modern system architecture components including microservieces, event sourcing, and distributed data processing systems
- Collaborate closely with teammates and become a valued member of our team
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external development & infrastructure Maxeda’s teams from Kyiv, the Netherlands, and Belgium
- Actively contribute to team meetings and discussions, architectural design sessions, product meetings, communities of practice, etc.
- Create an architectural design to illustrate high-level solutions to an application and feature requests
- Design and deliver business logic around user stories worthy of enterprise delight
- Deliver high-quality, testable, and maintainable code as well as review code written by others
- Cover Hybris part of team domain
- Deploy applications on AWS servers using automation
- Convert insights into future improvement
The company is ready to offer :
Professionally and personally grow in the multicultural environment:
- you will have a significant educational budget,
- corporate English lessons with a certified teacher,
- regular knowledge sharing sessions;
Keep your work-life balance:
- you will have 20 vacation days,
- paid sick leaves,
- parental leave,
- monthly Well-being Allowance,
- medical insurance,
- Corporate events, teambuilding and cool Friday’s parties in Creative Quarter;
Have financial strength:
- the company is covering taxes and our accountant provides full support for you,
- you will have a regular salary review.