We are looking for a Front-End Engineer who wants to design, develop, deploy and operate services at scale to power messaging products. You are eager to learn from the team as well as inspire your teammates with your knowledge and skills. You think about how great UI/UX heavily influences the end-user. Thinking of scale comes naturally to you. You have a keen sense of what good frontend architecture looks like.
- Design and build elegant, modern web applications;
- Deliver working software, as part of cross-functional agile teams;
- Lead teammates by example in utilizing best practices and patterns of UI design;
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives;
- Adhere to and evolve quality practices with your team.
- 3+ years experience in building UI products using React;
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance;
- Strong experience and expertise to build API products;
- Passionate about open source and deep understanding of the frontend engineering ecosystem;
- Strong understanding and expertise on UX – you should be able to relate to UX patterns and how best to build them;
- Experience of working in distributed early-stage agile team environment;
- Experience and passion for test-driven development and continuous integration;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with React Hooks API, MobX;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Experience with server-side development in the likes of C#/.NET Core or NodeJS;
- Experience optimizing web code for performance;
- Experience working with Material Design concepts and Material UI Components Library;
- Experience leading and managing agile development teams.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.