Our client is a leading cybersecurity consulting company with an essential focus on blockchain security. They deliver cybersecurity services for businesses of any scale and end customers around the world. They have around 300 successful cases of cybersecurity improvement measures including bug bounty programs, penetration testing, DDoS resistance checks, blockchain contracts audits, and assessment of other vulnerabilities.
Now they are looking for a highly skilled engineer to work on the backend and infrastructure side of new products in the industry of information security for project work for 3-4 months with the possibility of continuing cooperation .
Required skills :
- experience in soft development with Java/ Python/C# or other suitable technology;
- experience in security-related fields like security engineering, code reviews, penetration testing;
- experience with CI/CD tools;
- experience with Doker, Kubernetes, or other suitable technology.
As a plus :
- experience with the AWS stack or other cloud suitable platform (Google/Azure);
- skills to test and provide recommendations;
- ability to explain security issues to team developers (mentor team members);
- experience in soft development with С/C++ .
- taking part at all stages of software development: design, development, testing, implementation.
Тhe company is ready to offer :
- smart office near the Arsenalna subway station and partly remote job;
- high-quality courses of English for free;
- medical insurance (upon the end of the probation period);
- regular professional training and workshops.