European company is a CeDeFi platform that aims to simplify the overall experience of investing in game-changing blockchain projects. Their ultimate mission is to supercharge the adoption of decentralized finance and smoothen out the experience of complying with traditional financial regulations. Their goal is to build a bridge between both financial ecosystems and specifically the first Cardano-Polygon platform. Now they are looking for Head of marketing.
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- Understand the difference between B2C and B2B marketing, able to effectively deliver the required message to a target audience.
- Good hands on experience with performance marketing.
- International experience — working with European markets to build distribution for B2C product.
- Proven ability to initiate and drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data to identify patterns and find opportunities for acquisition and LTV growth.
- Understand principles and approaches of creating business-to-customer communications and high-impact marketing campaigns.
- You are result-oriented, comfortable with autonomy, and are able to make things happen
- Leader and team player, with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Advanced level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in crypto, blockchain, Fintech
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing strategy, oversee customer acquisition and retention initiatives, and all brand communications through online channels.
- Plan, develop and launch brand marketing projects to grow brand presence at target markets.
- Initiate and execute activities to grow organic traffic, affiliate, and referral channels, improve paid acquisition efficiency, and scale
- Suggest A/B tests to improve onboarding, activation, monetisation and pricing that impact bottom line KPIs.
- Be a thought leader for the existing marketing team and bring on-board new marketing talents to deliver world-class performance
- Suggest new creative digital marketing growth strategies
- Plan and implement direct marketing approaches including personalization of messages, customer profiling, and segmentation
The company is ready to offer :
- remote work
- all conditions for development and full support from colleagues and the company;
- good salary