Our client is a company that creates and develops modern payment services (neobank for EU market) is looking for an HR, with good communication skills, which ready to be involved in helping the business to create a global product.
- Recruitment: participate in various administrative tasks and coordinate the process with Geneva Human Resources;
- Prepare the onboarding/exit of the employees ;
- Carry out the administrative follow-up for the entry/exit process with the Geneva Human Resources;
- Inform Geneva Human Resources regarding the movement of personnel (search, entry and exit);
- Manage employee absences;
- Perform various administrative tasks inherent to the function;
- Ability to work effectively in a multitasking environment;
- Follow up the performance review process (monitoring of the full process with HR Geneva);
- Meet the demand of employees.
- Commercial diploma;
- Languages skills: English (excellent knowledge), French will be a plus;
- 3+ years experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge and understanding of the IT industry (terminology, basic knowledge or software development);
- Result-oriented and responsible person;
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize the time;
- Strong multitasking skills, attention to details;
- Experience in private banking is a plus;
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Strong ability to communicate (written and verbal) in English;
- Very independent, autonomous;
- Flexible. Able to jump from one task to the other quickly without forewarning;
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative mindset;
- Ability to respond effectively to pressure and stress.
Ready to offer:
- A team of dynamic, progressive people who will soon become your family;
- Decent salary level, which will be discussed individually, depending on your experience and skills; friendly office located within walking distance from the metro;
- Flexible work schedule (starting at 9.00 to 11.00, ending at 18.00 to 20.00);
- Paid vacation, sick leaves;
- Non-trivial tasks contribute to professional and personal development.