The Client is a FinTech Company developing Exchange-as-a-Service — they apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows businesses to operate new innovative trading by eliminating boundaries barriers of entry usually related to more traditional trading exchanges.
As a Tech Lead you will be responsible for the reliable and scalable adoption in our architecture. You will build our core technology as well as our product market service and its operations. Working closely with their development, DevOps, and support teams, you will help company drive a consistent flow of events within our tech stack. You will contribute and influence to the development of their EaaS platform, focusing high-performance-trading with respect to few single-digit microsecond latency and ability to process millions of orders per second that linear scales over multi cloud environments.
- Maintaining and extending EaaS platform;
- Write superefficient server-side code in Java;
- Lead features from design to production in short iterations;
- Be responsible for the reliable and scalable adoption in our architecture;
- Being the point of contact for engineering teams seeking to use the platform – i.e. supporting and on-boarding their data and applications, seeking to automate these tasks wherever possible;
- Participate in many aspects of the development process and influence foundation for a system affecting a huge market.
- 7+ years of experience in java server-side, and must have experience in areas: java concurrency, java security, reactive programming (rx) — mandatory, network programming (netty);
- Good knowledge of the wider Apache Kafka ecosystem (Kafka Streams, KSQL, Connect Platform) as well as managed versions of Kafka;
- Solid background of working with data, databases, with a range of NoSQL technologies (e.g. Couchbase, DynamoDB, MongoDB);
- Experience in building low latency / high-throughput systems;
- Extensive experience in designing and running microservices instances in production environments;
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization models;
- Experience with cloud and virtual environments;
- Knowledge of Terraform, Prometheus,Grafana;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Knowledge of Agile Development tools, techniques and principles (SCRUM);
- Contributing to open source projects — big advantage.
THEY ARE OFFER:
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal training and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of codе.